Saturday, March 21, 2009

Magua


I read a post by Sasquatch today about Villains and made me think of my favorite 7 minutes in a movie.
It is when Chingachgook (now Last of the Mohican's) avenges his son Uncas' death at the hands of MAGUA (the Villain). Keep an eye on Hawkeye's awesome rifle work, (who needs multishot guns?) as well as Chingachgook's deft handling of his Gun-Stock Club to render Magua useless. Enjoy!!
BTW - My children studied for all their tests listening to this soundtrack.

3 comments:

Mastercheif said...

Sad to say, I've never seen this film. I'm going to rent it tonight. Thanks for the tip.

Whitney said...

I've only seen this movie in Spanish on a bus in Mexico. I didn't know what was going on, and I've never seen it since. For some reason I thought it was crazy Mel Gibson. I didn't realize it was Daniel Day-Lewis.

FLHX_Dave said...

I was three sheets when I watched that...I have no idea what the hell you are talking about here. Alright...here I come DVD player.