Monday, January 26, 2009

Cacalacky - Snow Balls


OK - So I was going to write about a great weekend of riding down in North Carolina, after spending two weeks in the freezing cold - snowy ass CleveLand. However, mother nature did have other plans for me as evidenced by the picture below. Renie sent this picture last Monday form North Cacalacky and it was sitting around all week waiting to screw up my riding plans. Had a great weekend with family & friends anyway, and started planning the Daytona Bike Week trip in early March. Until next time ....................................................

4 comments:

"Joker" said...

Looks just like my deck, except I put my table and chairs in the shed for the winter. One of my boys built a snowman on the grill.

FLHX_Dave said...

Curses!!!!! Man, it rained this weekend here...but it was 70. I'm feelin' yah. mwhahahahahah!

Willy D said...

It kind of looks like trees and I can see the sky, but what’s that funny looking white stuff?

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Looks just like home to me.