Thursday, January 24, 2008

"MULLET MAN" Cover Song



Sing out loud to the Music of ROCKET MAN by Elton John



She “threw my shit on the lawn” last night pre-flight .....
Zero hour nine a.m.......And i'm gonna be "drunk as a skunk" by then............I miss “My dog” so much i miss my wife...............It's lonely "out in the woods"..............With such a timeless "look" ................And i think it's gonna be a long long time...............Till the “barber” brings me round again to find................I'm not the man they think i am at home.....................Oh no no no........i'm a MULLET man...........................MULLET man burning out his "pick-up" here alone............."Kentucky" ain't the kind of place to “brang” your kids................In fact it's cold as hell..........................And there's no one there to “fetch-em-up” if’n you did............................And all this science i don't understand..................It's just my job “two” days a week..................A MULLET man, a MULLET man

Repeat