Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting


OK - Here is a another that made me LOL while sitting in my office!!! It's not motorcycle related, but as I said before, it's my Blog so get over it!!! I wish I was able to be as awesome as this guy with his Steven Segal Physical Abilities............................................................................. Could this be Chuck Norris in disguise? I think maybe. He is a force to be reckoned with, as he flies through the air like a silent Collegiate Ninga Man............................................................................................. Huckabee Baby I am on your side as we fight the evil forces of DEADLOCK politician infighting!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Legend has it he walks among us even now, A dreamer alone in a world between dreams and reality, Was he always a fighter, was he always a hero, What do we make of the young Chuck Norris?

On the move said...

What's that in his pants??

On the move said...

What's that in his pants?