Tuesday, July 8, 2008

67th Sturgis Annual Black Hills Motor Classic (Part # 7)

I just received an e-mail from the Chip talking about Sturgis 2008, and it sort of started me thinking that I better finish up my Sturgis 2007 posts before the get too stale. 23 Days - 22 Hours - 15 Minutes - 15 Seconds till Sturgis 2008.
Here are a few more shots from the Bike Week in Sturgis last summer. Don't want to bore you all with all the photos but it's a great way for me to chronicle and capture with a little narrative the riding adventure, and that's what this blog is all about. So here they are:
1) On the Road to Sturgis - Stopping for some breakfast along the way

2) Buffalo Chip Campground - 2,000 miles
and of course the Full Throttle Saloon once again ..................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks you had fun last year, Sturgis sounds like it would be a blast. I can just imagine all the great bikes, races, contests and free stuff! I just found out about Sturgis and I can’t wait!
I actually just started working with progressive motorcycle insurance since I started I have been finding out so much about motorcycles and the culture. It’s so awesome. Since finding out more about the whole “Motorcycle Culture” I have heard nothing but how amazing Sturgis is and I can’t wait to check it out. We’ll be at Thunder Road at Sturgis giving away a FREE Exclusive Sucker Punch Sallys custom-designed T-shirt. If you like T-shirts, this is the one to get at this years Sturgis.
All you have to do is visit http://motorcycle.progressive.com/, go to where it says Events and Rallies and print out the coupon. Present that coupon at our booth at Thunder Road and get your free exclusively designed Sucker Punch Sallys T-shirt, only given away at Sturgis. We’ll also have some other free fun stuff you got to check out, you’ll see once you get there. Oh, and while you’re there you can also enter to win a custom Suck Punch Sally’s bike. It’s an old school beauty.
Hope I didn’t over step my bounds by posting on your blog, and if you have any questions or want more info please feel free to shoot me an e-mail!
Hope to see you there. Ride Safe.
Gia Anderson
Brand Ambassador
Gia.ambassador@gmail.com

FLHX_Dave said...

BOOBS! Thank you...(sniff, welling with tears), thank you.

Anonymous said...

harleydavidsonchronicles.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.