Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Daytona Bikeweek 2008

OK, I have been chastised for my Bike Week Pics ..... so I try to tame the posts a little and I get calls from members of my Male Reading Audience saying that my Posts are a little lame. What am I too do? Here are some more pics from Daytona......OK are you happy now MIKE??
1) Main Street mid-day
2) Honda Tent - Jimmy "Rides Rice" (had to go see it with the "Rice Rider") We are working on old Jimmy, soon he will convert to the dark side and ride a Harley Davidson. His son has made the switch and Jim is not far behind. I would wager that by Daytona 2009 Jim is no longer "Ridin Rice"
3) Main street beer stand for those thirsty bikers.
4) Broken Spoke Saloon outdoor biker bar complete with Pole Barn Buildings (see post of Mar 7th for complete details) and Rock Bands.
5) Sport Bike Rider
6) Sport Bike Rider seeing that we are looking ..... we did not ask for it .... it just happened!!

2 comments:

Camron said...

Damn, I gotta get to Daytona! I usually don't like the looks of rice burners, but I'd make an exception for the last one... I don't think you can credit the bike for that ass, although the ass does make the bike more tolerable.
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Yes, This is surely a hot bike because of HER hot rear. Yamaha should pay her for advertisments.