Friday, May 21, 2010


CHINESE SICK LEAVE : 'I NO COME WORK TODAY!!!'

Hung Chow calls into work and says, 'Hey, I no come worktoday, I really sick . Got headache, stomach ache and legshurt, I no come work.' The boss says, 'You know something, Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel sick like you do, I go to my wife and tell her to give me Sex. That Makes everythingbetter and I go to work.. You try that.'
Two hours later Hung Chow calls again. 'I do what Yousay and I feel Great. I be at work soon..........You got Nice house'

2 comments:

FLHX_Dave said...

Heh, My simplified thought process already was at the house with the bosses wife before I read the last line...not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Thanks for the friday laugh!

Gregg Dunne said...

Great blog man, really interesting post.

Sammy